VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Dye
VARDAMAN – Mae Chandler, 104, died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013, at her home. She was born June 21, 1909, in Vardaman. She was a homemaker and a seamstress. She was a member of Vardaman First Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, at Young’s Chapel Church in Vardaman. Bro. Benny Hill […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Mary Dye Brand, 92, passed away on Sunday, June 2, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home in West Point. She was born June 10, 1920, in Calhoun County in the Derma community to Willie Mae Ward and Reginald E. Dye. She was a homemaker and a member of Enon Baptist Church. She was […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...