VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Dye
VARDAMAN – Mae Chandler, 104, died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013, at her home. She was born June 21, 1909, in Vardaman. She was a homemaker and a seamstress. She was a member of Vardaman First Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 26, at Young’s Chapel Church in Vardaman. Bro. Benny Hill […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Mary Dye Brand, 92, passed away on Sunday, June 2, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home in West Point. She was born June 10, 1920, in Calhoun County in the Derma community to Willie Mae Ward and Reginald E. Dye. She was a homemaker and a member of Enon Baptist Church. She was […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...