By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Temperatures in the high 90s and a long pedal from Ecru prompted two teens to call for help on the Tanglefoot Trail last week. The Houston Fire Department was dispatched Mile Marker 1 at 2:11 p.m. Thursday after two 16-year-olds called 911 saying they were exhausted after […]
Tag Archives | Drug Charges
PONTOTOC – The Pontotoc County Sheriff’s and Police Departments, along with North Mississippi Narcotics, arrested 11 people over the weekend on drug charges. Charged with possession of a controlled substance were Conley K. Craig, 33, of Pittsboro; David Wayne Cox, 45, of Tupelo; Patrick Shane Mason, 27, of Okolona, Staci L. Rosenbaum, 40, of […]
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Bowens, Gladney lift in Las Vegas August 4, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...