One of the biggest concerns for a school bus driver at the end of the first day of school is trying to get everyone home to the right place. The hardest child to deliver is the first day kindergarten child who has no brothers or sisters on the bus and has lost his name tag. […]
Tag Archives | Driver
LEE COUNTY – The Lee County Sheriff’s Office took possession of a large quantity of high-grade marijuana, uncut cocaine and crack cocaine during a traffic stop Tuesday. Officers are now searching for the driver of the vehicle, who fled immediately after being pulled over in the area of Green Tee Road. Sheriff Jim Johnson said […]
RANDOLPH – Howard Bailey Ferguson, 71, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He drove an 18-wheeler all his life. An avid coon hunter, he loved horses and spending time with his family and friends. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home […]
by Bobby Harrison NEMS Daily Journal JACKSON – Supervisors in about 35 rural counties across the state can now request the Mississippi Department of Public Safety to place a driver’s license examiner or a kiosk where people can renew their license in their county seat. The legislation requiring the Department of Public Safety to […]
BRAZORIA, Texas – Alfred “Ross” Young, 79, passed away Monday, March 11, 2013, at his home. He was born June 15, 1933, in Houlka to Ross and Amy Chrestman Young. He was a retired Teamsters driver for Chemical Leaman with 25-plus years service and an excess of 2 million safely-driven miles. He was a loving […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Truth inside the culture war June 27, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Supervisors ponder MDOC moves July 2, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Lines of Liberty July 2, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...