One of the biggest concerns for a school bus driver at the end of the first day of school is trying to get everyone home to the right place. The hardest child to deliver is the first day kindergarten child who has no brothers or sisters on the bus and has lost his name tag. […]
Tag Archives | Driver
LEE COUNTY – The Lee County Sheriff’s Office took possession of a large quantity of high-grade marijuana, uncut cocaine and crack cocaine during a traffic stop Tuesday. Officers are now searching for the driver of the vehicle, who fled immediately after being pulled over in the area of Green Tee Road. Sheriff Jim Johnson said […]
RANDOLPH – Howard Bailey Ferguson, 71, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He drove an 18-wheeler all his life. An avid coon hunter, he loved horses and spending time with his family and friends. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home […]
by Bobby Harrison NEMS Daily Journal JACKSON – Supervisors in about 35 rural counties across the state can now request the Mississippi Department of Public Safety to place a driver’s license examiner or a kiosk where people can renew their license in their county seat. The legislation requiring the Department of Public Safety to […]
BRAZORIA, Texas – Alfred “Ross” Young, 79, passed away Monday, March 11, 2013, at his home. He was born June 15, 1933, in Houlka to Ross and Amy Chrestman Young. He was a retired Teamsters driver for Chemical Leaman with 25-plus years service and an excess of 2 million safely-driven miles. He was a loving […]
- CRIME ROUNDUP: Houston resident arrested for sexual assault May 16, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- HELP WANTED: Mentors, volunteers sought for COPES May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...