HOULKA – They only allow 10 people per team at the Mississippi Organ Recovery/Donate Life Mississippi 5K. So the team from Houlka picked 10 people, formed a cheer-leading squad and even carried their own fans who sat in chairs and pulled for the home team as they honored the memory of Mekenzie Young, an 8-year-old […]
Tag Archives | Donor
Special to the Chickasaw Journal The North Mississippi Donor Family Council of the Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency is seeking scholarship applications. A minimum of four $500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors and the deadline for submitting an application is April 1. Application forms may be obtained through school counselors or […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...