PITTSBORO – Jimmy Don Hardin, 61, died Saturday, June 7, 2014, at Baptist Medical Center in Jackson. He was born on Oct. 5, 1952, in Vardaman. He was a member of the Poplar Springs Baptist Church. He was the president of Hardin Trucking since 1983 and a cattleman and a farmer. He was an active […]
Tag Archives | Don
PONTOTOC – Less than six months after its official opening, the Tanglefoot Trail is slated to host several athletic events this spring. The 44-mile paved trail that succeeds the historic GM&O Railroad will host the Altis Endurance Marathon and Half-Marathon on March 30. The event will begin and end in Houston, at the trail’s […]
WEST POINT – Donald Gary Permenter, 76, passed away on Wednesday, July 17, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born July 9, 1937, in Cooksville in Noxubee County to Hazel Beatrice Wilson and Sam Bell Permenter. He was the proprietor of Don’s Drive In in West Point for 20 years […]
WEST POINT – Don Permenter, 76, passed away Wednesday, July 17, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 20, at Calvert Funeral Home in West Point. Burial will follow in Memorial Garden Cemetery in West Point. Calvert Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Visitation […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....