HOUSTON – He started four mayors ago, but for Johnny Spraggins it’s not who he knows but what he knows. Spraggins, a 30-year employee with the Houston Street Department, was remembered by fellow workers and city personnel as someone who knew his job and someone who always came to work with the right attitude to […]
Tag Archives | ditch
THORN – A Chickasaw County youth was airlifted to a regional hospital with internal injuries after a 4-wheeler he was riding on was involved in an accident Friday evening. Chief Deputy James Myers, of the Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department said Matthew Stone, a Houston teenager, was seriously injured when the ATV he was riding on […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...