HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles is a little old fashioned, so if you get an Email saying you owe the Houston Police Department for a a traffic citation, don’t believe it. Voyles said his department has received two calls from Houston residents who have gotten Emails saying a traffic citation has been issued on […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...