HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles is a little old fashioned, so if you get an Email saying you owe the Houston Police Department for a a traffic citation, don’t believe it. Voyles said his department has received two calls from Houston residents who have gotten Emails saying a traffic citation has been issued on […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- High school state test scores released November 18, 2015
- Topper hoopers fall to Bulldogs November 20, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....