HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles is a little old fashioned, so if you get an Email saying you owe the Houston Police Department for a a traffic citation, don’t believe it. Voyles said his department has received two calls from Houston residents who have gotten Emails saying a traffic citation has been issued on […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...