HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- Manning case back before Miss. Supreme Court September 2, 2014
- Police find body of missing teenager September 2, 2014
- Alleged Craigslist counterfeit scammers from Okolona, West Point arrested September 2, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...