HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- MSU confers degrees July 16, 2014
- VanCleave celebrates 105th birthday July 19, 2014
- Williams graduates USAF basic training July 20, 2014
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: Praising God is what I do July 20, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...