HOUSTON – Police Chief Billy Voyles is a little old fashioned, so if you get an Email saying you owe the Houston Police Department for a a traffic citation, don’t believe it. Voyles said his department has received two calls from Houston residents who have gotten Emails saying a traffic citation has been issued on […]
Tag Archives | dispatchers
HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
HOUSTON – The City of Houston is seeking to renegotiate its contract with the county to handle dispatching for the city police and fire services. Chickasaw County and Houston negotiated a contract in 2010 that handed city dispatching duties over to the county’s 911 operations center for an annual fee of $100,000. Houston is the […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston tourism tax vote set for Aug. 11 May 18, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...