HOULKA – Twenty-nine Houlka Attendance Center seniors handed out the traditional red roses to parents and people who influenced their education at graduation ceremonies Friday night. Students and parents packed Houlka Gymnasium to watch the touching tradition were each graduating senior is given roses and walks into the crowd to hand them to parents, teachers […]
Tag Archives | diploma
HOUSTON – A student with a thought-out plan is a student destined to do great things. Houston High School will host a meeting for students and parents March 31 and will discuss curriculum changes and graduation options for high school students. “We have never done this before and we have a lot of big […]
HOUSTON – The GED has always been a tough test, but it will get tougher on Jan. 2 with a new version and curriculum set to be introduced. The GED (General Educational Development) exam has been a safety net for those who do not obtain a high school diploma and is typically used as a […]
VARDAMAN – Thirty-three students stepped across the stage, shook principal Paul Porter Casey’s hand a accepted their diploma from Vardaman High School at 2013 graduation ceremonies. Parents, faculty, students and the entire community gathered at Vardaman High School Gymnasium Saturday afternoon to see a number of honors, awards and diplomas handed to seniors. The ceremony […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...