HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Manning case back before Miss. Supreme Court September 2, 2014
- Police find body of missing teenager September 2, 2014
- Alleged Craigslist counterfeit scammers from Okolona, West Point arrested September 2, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...