HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Saturday shooting sends woman to surgery March 23, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...