HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...