HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- A reason to be thankful November 27, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...