HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- County seeks bids August 1, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...