HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Sundancer seeks 14th national title: Houston racers head to Texas for Solar Car Challenge July 18, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...