HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...