HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Habitat seeks potential homeowners March 4, 2015
- Snow! And lots of it March 5, 2015
- On to Jackson March 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The snowstorm of 2015 March 5, 2015
- Fifty-three throw hat in the ring March 5, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? March 5, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...