HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Houlka school “footprint” unveiled January 18, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Keeping the dream alive January 22, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking forward to sunny days January 22, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- BIRTH: Sawyer Blayre Yeatman January 24, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...