HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | debt
Dear Editor, As a citizen (and there is no other title that I can claim to hold) of the United States, but a citizen with at least a small amount of commonsense, I find the strategy of certain Democrats to refuse concessions concerning our budget to be irresponsible. Several years agok our current President bashed […]
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- Houston WalMart target of bomb scare September 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...