NETTLETON – Debra Worthy was in Tupelo Wednesday around noon when her son called to tell her about the shooting happening just outside his front door. “He called me so I would know before I heard it in the news or on Facebook or before I tried to come over,” Worthy said. “I told him […]
Tag Archives | Debra
Daily Journal Five people have been arrested and a large-scale cocaine distribution ring in Northeast Mississippi has been dismantled, authorities said Tuesday. Samuel W. Owens, interim Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director, expects to make more arrests in the case. Law enforcement officers simultaneously served nine search warrants February 1, leading to the arrests in connection […]
OKOLONA – Debra Ann Thompson, 50, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at River Region Hospital in Vicksburg. She was born on July 6, 1963, in Okolona. She was a faithful and very active loving member of First United Methodist Church, former board member of the Chamber of Commerce, member of the American Paint Horse Association […]
OKOLONA – Debra Ann Thompson, 50, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at River Region Hospital in Vicksburg after a long illness. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, at First United Methodist Church in Okolona. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel, is in charge of arrangements. A full obituary will follow at a later […]
FULTON – Scholarship recipients at Itawamba Community College for 2013 include Molly Kathleen May of Houston, ACT Regular Incentive, Special Achievement, Leadership; Mauricio Gracia of Vardaman, Leadership; and Desaray Hankins of Vardaman, Academic, Leadership. May will be a 2013 graduate of Houston High School, where her activities have included Topper Pride band, drum major, yearbook […]
HOUSTON – Debra Cook, died Sunday, April 21, 2013. She was born April 19, 1953, in Houston to John Brassfield and Bobbie Mae Dotson Brassfield. She was a homemaker and affiliated with the Nazarene Church. Services are at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Southern Funeral Chapel in Houston, with Bro. Scott Samuell officiating. Burial is at […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...