The phones at the Chickasaw Journal rang regularly Wednesday as you called to point out we got the time change wrong on Page One last week. While the headline read “Spring forward,” the copy said to fall back one hour for daylight savings time. And though we didn’t think it was very funny, we had […]
Tag Archives | Daylight
Don’t forget to set those clocks forward tonight for Daylight Savings Time. March 8 at 2 a.m., clocks will “spring forward” one hour. Related articles Daylight Saving Time Steals an Hour This Sunday, March 9th Daylight Saving Time explained Lent Series: “Encountering God: What have we witnessed?” Escape the Burden of Switching […]
Daylight Savings Time, or DST, ends on the first Sunday of November and readers of the Chickasaw Journal are urged to set their clock back this weekend. Clocks should be officially moved back one hour from 2 a.m. DST to 1 a.m. standard time Sunday. The phrase “spring forward, fall back” is a helpful reminder […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...