HOUSTON – Those who knew Lonnie Whitt remember him as a man who served his church, community and others. Whitt, 76, owner of Houston Monument Company, a former city alderman, county supervisor and basketball referee, died Saturday night after a bout with cancer. His funeral was at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Houston First Baptist Church. […]
Tag Archives | David Thomas
Having clients trust the work, advice and value of Keith Pounds CPA has been the key to the success of this local firm. “Building trust with our clients is our first priority,” said Keith Pounds, firm owner. “We are dealing with people’s businesses and finances and they have to know we are going to do […]
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...