Luke 1:64 (KJV) 64) “And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.” During the course of a day, most people have a long list of things to do. That list can range from cooking to working, from dropping the kids off at school to running errands, from […]
Tag Archives | Darrick Whitfield
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17) We have all made some mistakes. We have all experienced our share of ups and downs and we all have some hidden areas that still need some working on. There […]
“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” Genesis 2:18 (KJV) From the beginning of time, God made it clear that it is not good for His people to be alone (Gen. 2:18). God designed us to cooperate. Throughout […]
2 Peter 1:5-8 Because you have these blessings, do your best to add these things to your lives: to your faith, add goodness; and to your goodness, add knowledge; and to your knowledge, add self-control; and to your self-control, add patience; and to your patience, add service for God; and to your service for God, […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...