Luke 1:64 (KJV) 64) “And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.” During the course of a day, most people have a long list of things to do. That list can range from cooking to working, from dropping the kids off at school to running errands, from […]
Tag Archives | Darrick Whitfield
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17) We have all made some mistakes. We have all experienced our share of ups and downs and we all have some hidden areas that still need some working on. There […]
“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” Genesis 2:18 (KJV) From the beginning of time, God made it clear that it is not good for His people to be alone (Gen. 2:18). God designed us to cooperate. Throughout […]
2 Peter 1:5-8 Because you have these blessings, do your best to add these things to your lives: to your faith, add goodness; and to your goodness, add knowledge; and to your knowledge, add self-control; and to your self-control, add patience; and to your patience, add service for God; and to your service for God, […]
- Houlka school “footprint” unveiled January 18, 2015
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Keeping the dream alive January 22, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking forward to sunny days January 22, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- BIRTH: Sawyer Blayre Yeatman January 24, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...