TUPELO – Sgt. Justin Daniel Johnson, 27, died suddenly Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013, at his residence in Starkville. Justin was born July 27, 1986, in Baton Rouge, La., to Danny Johnson and Karen Keith Lampton. He was a 2004 graduate of Tupelo High School. He continued his education at Mississippi State University where he earned […]
Tag Archives | Daniel
HOUSTON – The Houston School Board has hired two Tupelo lawyers to review their case and handle litigation to get leaks stopped at the School of Science and Technology. Trustees met in executive session for one hour Friday and then voted to hire attorneys Gary Carnathan and Bill Murphree to gather data and information from […]
HOUSTON – Trustees approved an invoice of $21,629.18 to NewPath Strategy Consultants at a special called meeting Friday morning. The payment of the claim was the sole action item on the agenda, but the school board did conduct a “walk-through” of all district buildings and grounds after the meeting adjourned. The board had sought NewPath’s […]
Rev. Darrick Whitfield Daniel 3:8 (KJV) 8 Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews. 12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Charles Daniel Williams of Columbus are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Meryl Kate Williams to Brinton Barrett Fisackerly of Flower Mound, Texas. Miss Williams is the grand-daughter of the late Dr. and Mrs. Frank B. Hays, formerly of Columbus and the late […]
Houston is alive with The Sound of Music. The Houston Community Theater will perform the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music at the Houston High School Auditorium at 7 p.m. March 23. “It has a smaller cast and the talent is vast,” said HCT Director Janet Coker. “There is good chemistry between the […]
CALHOUN CITY – Natalie Monique Pittman, 28, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a member of Daniel Temple C.O.G.I.C. in Calhoun City. She attended college at Northeast Mississippi Community College, majoring in business. She is survived by her father, Otis Edmond of Calhoun City; two brothers, Brandon […]
- Houlka/Okolona consolidation bill dies February 28, 2014
- Spring Forward! March 5, 2014
- A helping hand March 5, 2014
- Lady Toppers win in tourney March 5, 2014
- Toppers take two March 5, 2014
- Countywide school board elections set for November March 7, 2014
- The sports cycle March 6, 2014
- Man convicted of killing cyclist dies in prison March 6, 2014
- Player of the Week March 6, 2014
- Virginia Dopson March 6, 2014
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...
- WEDDING: Earnest/Morgan | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] E.J. Earnest […]...
- 60th ANNIVERSARY: Rad & Betty Clark | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Ralph Coggins […]...