CHICKASAW COUNTY – Education is the only chance some kids get in life and they can’t get an education if they are not in school. As the second semester begins for most local schools the Mississippi Department of Education reminds parents there are laws governing school attendance and they can be enforced on the parents […]
Tag Archives | Cynthia Belk
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service