HOUSTON – The helicopters landed, the fire trucks squirted water and kids learned something about safety. The week-long Annual Houston Fire Academy finished up Friday night with the traditional field exercises where kids got to man a fire hose, crawl through a smoke house and test their knowledge of fire safety. The event was held […]
Tag Archives | Curt Jernigan
HOUSTON – An kitchen fire at a home on Second Avenue heavily damaged the home and kept firefighters on the scene about an hour before they got it out cold. The blaze was reported by a neighbor and the Houston Fire Department was dispatched at 5:50 p.m. Thursday with smoke and flames reported when […]
PHEBA – Hebron Christian may be a small school but they said “thank-you” in a big way to hometown and area heroes during spirit week and Homecoming festivities Oct. 4. Students dressed up each day as someone who represented a hero to them. “We had lots of doctors, nurses, firemen, teachers, mom and dads, policemen […]
HOUSTON – The helicopters landed, the fire trucks squirted water and kids learned something about safety. The week-long fifth annual Houston Fire Academy finished up with the traditional field exercises where kids got to man a fire hose, crawl through a smoke house and test their knowledge of fire safety. “The best part is squirting […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...