HOUSTON – The helicopters landed, the fire trucks squirted water and kids learned something about safety. The week-long Annual Houston Fire Academy finished up Friday night with the traditional field exercises where kids got to man a fire hose, crawl through a smoke house and test their knowledge of fire safety. The event was held […]
Tag Archives | Curt Jernigan
HOUSTON – An kitchen fire at a home on Second Avenue heavily damaged the home and kept firefighters on the scene about an hour before they got it out cold. The blaze was reported by a neighbor and the Houston Fire Department was dispatched at 5:50 p.m. Thursday with smoke and flames reported when […]
PHEBA – Hebron Christian may be a small school but they said “thank-you” in a big way to hometown and area heroes during spirit week and Homecoming festivities Oct. 4. Students dressed up each day as someone who represented a hero to them. “We had lots of doctors, nurses, firemen, teachers, mom and dads, policemen […]
HOUSTON – The helicopters landed, the fire trucks squirted water and kids learned something about safety. The week-long fifth annual Houston Fire Academy finished up with the traditional field exercises where kids got to man a fire hose, crawl through a smoke house and test their knowledge of fire safety. “The best part is squirting […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- Houston to host National Day of Prayer today May 5, 2016
- Jones to play in NFL with with Kansas City May 5, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Balancing act May 5, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...