OKOLONA – Claude C. Johnson, 59, died Wednesday, March 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born July 1, 1954, to Rachael Johnson and the late Gladist Johnson. He was a former employee of Whites Manufacturing and Rose Hill. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 8, at Mt. Calvary Outreach Ministries […]
Tag Archives | Cunningham
Six arrested in Pontotoc on meth charges David Helms Pontotoc Progress Pontotoc County Sheriff Leo Mask said four Pontotoc County residents, along with a New Albany man and an Oxford woman, were arrested Monday night and charged with possession of methamphetamine. Mask said the six arrests were made after a search warrant was executed at […]
Lisa Voyles / Buy at Photos.ChickasawJournal.com Houlka Homecoming Maids 2013: Houlka 2013 Homecoming Maids are shown, from bottom, Cara Martin, Jesse Moore, Tatayana Hughes, Saydee Moss, Tykeela Cunningham, Beth Huffman, Chianne Edington, Jamesha Lyons, Cassie Homan, Savannah Day, Sadias Ross, Paige Graves and Naveah Moore. Homecoming will be held Friday, Nov. 22 prior to the […]
PRAIRIE – Ruby Lois Cunningham, 79, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at the Care Center of Aberdeen. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 6 […]
PRAIRIE – Ruby L. Cunningham, 79, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Care Center of Aberdeen. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen.
OKOLONA – Virgie Cunningham Vasser died Thursday, June 6, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Feb. 1, 1919, to Henry Cunningham and Malinda Sims Cunningham. She was a homemaker and a member of New Hebron M.B. Church. She helped rear all her grandchildren, and she loved gardening. Services will be at 3 […]
HOUSTON – Justice Court Judge Earnest Cunningham found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Romona Robertson guilty of three of four misdemeanor charges in an eight hour trial Monday. Robertson was found guilty of driving under the influence, speeding and disorderly conduct and will pay a fine of $600 plus court cost. Robertson was found not guilty […]
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal HOUSTON – A special judge Monday found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Ramona Robertson guilty on three counts and dismissed a fourth. Judge Ernest Cunningham, from Marshall County, fined Robertson $600 plus court costs after hearing testimony all day surrounding her Dec. 7, 2012, arrest by the Mississippi Highway […]
OKOLONA – The community will get a chance to pose questions to the three finalists for superintendent of Okolona schools at a town hall meeting March 17. A community forum was held Feb. 28 to gather input and a list of questions to be asked at that meeting as Okolona takes the steps necessary to […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal JACKSON – East Webster’s bowling team has definitely found its place in the championship city. After sweeping the regional tournament in Tupelo at Rebel Lanes, the Wolverines were ready to take care of business in Jackson. Starting the day with the best two games of the tournament, the Wolverines took […]
- Claiming their spots April 18, 2014
- Witnesses recount horror of Nettleton shootout April 17, 2014
- Toppers host Knights Friday April 17, 2014
- Gwendolyn Shipp April 17, 2014
- Wolves start week clean April 17, 2014
- Claiming their spots April 18, 2014
- Lady Toppers wrestle Gators April 18, 2014
- Authorities search for driver of drug car April 18, 2014
- Jamie Guin April 18, 2014
- Cameron Eddie April 18, 2014
- help: They treat their employees like they are slaves wo...
- William: This is best content site Deer archery....
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...