HOUSTON — Dorothy Guien “Cricket” Huffman King, 76, died Sunday, June 8, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born June 6, 1938, in the Enon Community to Ralph Elzo Huffman and Elizabeth Sisk Huffman. She was retired from Dixieland Furniture and was a member of Enon Primitive Baptist Church. Services are Tuesday, […]
Tag Archives | Criddle
HOUSTON – Houston Upper Elementary School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Third Grade Superintendent’s List Mallory Grace Kendall and Carrie McKenzie Bivens. Third Grade Principal’s List Breeanah N Bell, Laura-Ann Vydelia Gann, Zaccheus M Hatchett, Ashlyn Marie Hollingsworth, Amber LaKedra McIntosh, Ayana Kierston Petit, Jaylee Michelle Sullivan, Andrew Alexander Hall […]
CALHOUN CITY – Donald Lee Goodson, 58, died Thursday, May 15, 2014, at his home. He was born Dec. 1, 1955, in Vardaman to James Washington Goodson and Wilma Christian Barbee Goodson. He was a customer service employee for Med-Life in Calhoun City and a member of New Gauley Baptist Church. Services will be at […]
WOODLAND – Annie Lou Voyles Criddle, 55, died Sunday, March 30, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born Oct. 28, 1958, in Vardaman to Otha Voyles and Betty Lou Brassfield Voyles. She was a homemaker and a member of Church of the Nazarene. Survivors include three daughters, Jennifer Bevil of Houston, […]
HOUSTON – Sarah Elizabeth Criddle Walls, 80, died Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born May 26, 1933, in Chickasaw County to James Chester Criddle and Lela Bell Hill Criddle. She was a homemaker and a member of Macedonia United Methodist Church. Services will be at […]
Ericka Daniell Medders and William Paul Criddle of Houlka are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Garrett Ruger Criddle. Garrett was born on May 29, 2013 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. He weighed 7-pounds, 2-ounces and was 19.5- inches long. Garrett was welcomed home by his siblings, Aniston and Harper Criddle, Remington […]
The news came fast and quick around here this past week. A wreck involving three young men, the naming of a school superintendent in Okolona, the opening of Circuit Court Monday and a fire at a friends house that same day. Couple that with a long list of fun things to do at the Ingram […]
HOUSTON – A fast and furious storm blew through town Monday downing power lines and is being blamed for a fire that destroyed a Houston home. A front moved through the area from west to east about 1:15 p.m. blowing over trees that blocked city streets and knocking out electricity to a large part of […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...