OKOLONA – Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth ruled there is enough evidence to bring formal charges against Okolona Assistant Police Chief Romona Robertson following a hearing late Monday afternoon. Howorth heard more than three hours or testimony and viewed video of the Mississippi Highway Patrol’s traffic stop of Robertson on Dec. 7 on Highway [...]
Tag Archives | creekmore
- Harper shuts down East Webster Lady Wolverines May 18, 2013
- Willie Owens May 21, 2013
- Runoff election final results 2013 May 21, 2013
- Okolona students take safe driving lessons May 22, 2013
- Edith Clement May 22, 2013
- Virginia Chrestman May 24, 2013
- Billy S. Davis May 24, 2013
- City tables school board appointment May 24, 2013
- Lesson for life May 23, 2013
- FLOYD INGRAM: A big day for a man with big plans May 23, 2013
- Brenda Summers: R.I.P. my brother, JL Wofford, he was a beautiful ...
- Jeanette Marsh: What is the scheduled date of opening. There have...
- air jordan 2 u: Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Really G...
- William Brownlee: To Whom this may concerns, My name is William Bro...
- C Jackman: Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May the Alm...
aberdeen Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County city County crime education Eupora featured floyd football Franklin Girls houlka Houston ingram James Lady Legislature Mantee Methodist Mississippi Obits Okolona Pittsboro Pontotoc Prairie Randolph school schools scores Softball State Tupelo Vardaman Voyles west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service