When I was hired in July of 2008, I was a hotheaded 23-year-old who thought he had the answer to that question. I am the son of a coach, raised on the field of a highly successful football program. Becoming a winner or better yet, a champion, could only be done one way; through commitment, […]
Tag Archives | Cox
PRAIRIE – Albert Lee “Bone” Cox, 52, died Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born July 26, 1961, to Willie B. and Thelma Shaffer Cox. He was a member of Shady Grove-Abbott M.B. Church. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at Pleasant Grove M.B. Church […]
Mr. and Mrs. Hank Harrington of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Anna Kathrine Nelson, to M. Coty Cox, son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas L. Davis III and Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Cox of Forest. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Don Harrington of Houston and Mr. and Mrs. Ralph […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...