Dear Editor, This letter is concerning the Houston School District policy on not allowing the usage of the school facilities by teachers and former administrators for events of personal and public interest. I, Zora Cousin, requested the usage of the Houston High School Auditorium to hold by husband’s, Warren G. Cousin, Sr., funeral services. I […]
Tag Archives | cousin
We need Boys & Girls Club Dear Editor, I am deeply concerned about the closing of the Boys & Girls Club in Houston, Mississippi. The Boys & Girls Club was an asset for Houston and Chickasaw County. It was a great service for the boys and girls of this area. Therefore, I appeal […]
OKOLONA – The Mississippi State Department of Health issued a boil-water notice for customers who receive their drinking water from the City of Okolona water supply on Thursday and were told to boil water over the Labor Day weekend. A random sampling showed the presence of total coliform bacteria in the drinking water last week […]
WEST POINT – Daisie Cousin, 78, passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013, at the North Mississippi Center in West Point. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Upper Prairie Creek M.B. Church in Woodland. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Carter Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...