Tag Archives | Court Advocate Volunteer
HOUSTON โ John Harmon has been named Survival Volunteer for July by Survival, a victim of violent crime advocacy group serving North Mississippi since 1987. Harmon has been a Survival volunteer since August 2008. He is a Court Advocate Volunteer, a Survival Law Enforcement Liaison Volunteer, and plans and facilitates the annual Memorial Service for […]
- Okolona seeks to build storm shelter, community center February 1, 2016
- Big rewards! February 5, 2016
- FAFSA Fridays February 5, 2016
- HUES: Students of the Week February 5, 2016
- Houston teacher’s assistant charged February 5, 2016
- HMS girls have perfect season February 8, 2016
- Houlka trustees review test scores February 8, 2016
- Iowa Caucus, reminds me of Groundhog Day February 7, 2016
- $3 million worth of meth seized in Hinds County traffic stop February 7, 2016
- Houlka honors 2015 gridders February 7, 2016
- oldabatt: "he had another prescription at the same time, of...
- Ashley Gammill Photography | Best Photos For You And Me: […] WEDDING: McNeece โ Gammill โ Anna Mc...
- Event Coordinator Memphis | locate - identity theft attorneys: […] Mennonite conference bringing influx of ...
- Adelaide Australia Florist | top flower shops: […] Sundancer takes World Solar Challenge โ...
- Australian Class Electrician | electrician courses: […] Sundancer rolls across Australian Outbac...