JACKSON – The Mississippi Attorney General’s Office arrested a Bruce man and charged him with possession of counterfeit goods with the intent to sell. Henry Davis, 49, was recently arrested following a joint investigation involving the Attorney General’s Office Consumer Protection Division and the Pontotoc Police Department. A tip from a concerned citizen led authorities […]
Tag Archives | Counterfeit
By Lynn West New Albany Gazette UNION COUNTY — New Albany police had taken 46 suspects into custody Wednesday out of 48 indicted as part of “Operation Fish Net” and expected to get the other two soon. The operation was a mass roundup of people charged with selling drugs in New Albany. Michael Erby, head […]
TUPELO – Nike shoes, North Face jackets and Ralph Lauren polo shirts were dumped onto a conveyor belt, carried to a baler and smashed into a compact cube Thursday at Tupelo Recycling. The items were all knock-offs and were being disposed of by the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office. “We would like to give a lot […]
OKOLONA – A Chickasaw County couple pleaded guilty Monday to selling counterfeit goods. Willie McMillian, 46, and his wife, Sophia Hill McMillian, 47, pleaded guilty to sale and possession with intent to sell goods bearing counterfeit labels or trade-marks. McMillian owned and operated Urban Wear with Hill, where the couple sold a high volume of […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....