HOUSTON – The Houston School Board was updated in executive session on litigation involving its roof at the School of Science and Technology, but lawyers were tight-lipped about details of the case. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive session for roughly 15 minutes with Tupelo attorney Bill Murphree meeting with […]
Tag Archives | Cost
HOUSTON – The city is seeking to cut costs and may ask homeowners to cut their yards out to the street next spring. The Houston Board of Aldermen discussed a proposal last week that would require property owners to be responsible for the upkeep of property in front of their home and also to mow […]
When I sit down to plan my budget at home, I start with the things I cannot avoid paying. The light bill, the phone bill, the water bill, the mortgage – and of course my taxes. It’s the same with sitting down to figure out the budget for city and county government. They start […]
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Houston ponders tourism tax January 26, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...