LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Eddie Lee “Lo” Jones, 85, passed away Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. He was born in Lee County to the late Elmo and Lela Harvey Jones. After moving to Louisville, Ky., he united with Emmanual Baptist Church. He loved the Lord and often read the Bible to his daughters as they were growing […]
Tag Archives | Cooperwood
OKOLONA – Services for Veola Jones Cooperwood, 73, will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at Snowtown United Methodist Church. Pastor Henry Jean will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of arrangements. She was born June 2, 1934, to Elmore Jones and Eola Pack Jones. She was a member of Snowtown United […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...