LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Eddie Lee “Lo” Jones, 85, passed away Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014. He was born in Lee County to the late Elmo and Lela Harvey Jones. After moving to Louisville, Ky., he united with Emmanual Baptist Church. He loved the Lord and often read the Bible to his daughters as they were growing […]
Tag Archives | Cooperwood
OKOLONA – Services for Veola Jones Cooperwood, 73, will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at Snowtown United Methodist Church. Pastor Henry Jean will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of arrangements. She was born June 2, 1934, to Elmore Jones and Eola Pack Jones. She was a member of Snowtown United […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...