Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee, who battled brain cancer and the effects of a stroke for eight months, died today at his home, surrounded by family members. The 56-year-old Nunnelee had been in home hospice care since Jan. 26, when he returned home from North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo […]
Tag Archives | Congressman
TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee’s cancer has recurred, he is at home in Tupelo and “no further medical treatment is possible,” a spokesman said Friday. In a statement released Friday afternoon, consultant Morgan Baldwin said: “After seven months of bravely fighting brain cancer and a stroke, Congressman Alan Nunnelee was informed last Friday that a new […]
Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
HOUSTON – Congressman Alan Nunnelee crawled inside the Houston Solar Car last week and took it for a spin around the parking lot. “Unbelieveable!” was all he could say when he crawled out a few minutes later. “I was at a groundbreaking this morning for a factory in Mantachie that is on the cutting edge […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 25, 2015
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 25, 2015
- NMMC to offer pre-admission class for Hispanic mothers July 25, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...