Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
Tag Archives | Congressman
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
HOUSTON – Congressman Alan Nunnelee crawled inside the Houston Solar Car last week and took it for a spin around the parking lot. “Unbelieveable!” was all he could say when he crawled out a few minutes later. “I was at a groundbreaking this morning for a factory in Mantachie that is on the cutting edge […]
- Keep it quiet! November 18, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...