Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee, who battled brain cancer and the effects of a stroke for eight months, died today at his home, surrounded by family members. The 56-year-old Nunnelee had been in home hospice care since Jan. 26, when he returned home from North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo […]
Tag Archives | Congressman
TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee’s cancer has recurred, he is at home in Tupelo and “no further medical treatment is possible,” a spokesman said Friday. In a statement released Friday afternoon, consultant Morgan Baldwin said: “After seven months of bravely fighting brain cancer and a stroke, Congressman Alan Nunnelee was informed last Friday that a new […]
Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
HOUSTON – Congressman Alan Nunnelee crawled inside the Houston Solar Car last week and took it for a spin around the parking lot. “Unbelieveable!” was all he could say when he crawled out a few minutes later. “I was at a groundbreaking this morning for a factory in Mantachie that is on the cutting edge […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...