Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
Tag Archives | Congressman
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
HOUSTON – Congressman Alan Nunnelee crawled inside the Houston Solar Car last week and took it for a spin around the parking lot. “Unbelieveable!” was all he could say when he crawled out a few minutes later. “I was at a groundbreaking this morning for a factory in Mantachie that is on the cutting edge […]
- Anchor Alzheimer Challenge September 24, 2014
- WEEK 6: High school football scores September 27, 2014
- WEEK 6: Football Roundup September 27, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Houston donates bus to Chickasaw EMA September 30, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...