Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee, who battled brain cancer and the effects of a stroke for eight months, died today at his home, surrounded by family members. The 56-year-old Nunnelee had been in home hospice care since Jan. 26, when he returned home from North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo […]
Tag Archives | Congressman
TUPELO – Congressman Alan Nunnelee’s cancer has recurred, he is at home in Tupelo and “no further medical treatment is possible,” a spokesman said Friday. In a statement released Friday afternoon, consultant Morgan Baldwin said: “After seven months of bravely fighting brain cancer and a stroke, Congressman Alan Nunnelee was informed last Friday that a new […]
Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
HOUSTON – Congressman Alan Nunnelee crawled inside the Houston Solar Car last week and took it for a spin around the parking lot. “Unbelieveable!” was all he could say when he crawled out a few minutes later. “I was at a groundbreaking this morning for a factory in Mantachie that is on the cutting edge […]
- Governor signs concealed carry bills April 11, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Three big days this week April 16, 2015
- Got a green thumb? April 16, 2015
- Indictments served in West Point Huddle House assault April 16, 2015
- Houlka Spring Market is April 18 April 16, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Discrimination cuts one way April 18, 2015
- Vardaman softball coach arrested April 18, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Eye and ears April 17, 2015
- Okolona honors movers-and-shakers April 17, 2015
- Teaching safety April 17, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...