BRUCE – Max Owen Brasher Sr., 85, died Oct. 3, 2013, at his residence. He retired as a foreman from Columbia Gulf Transmission after 35 years. He was a WWII U.S. Army veteran who served as a Corporal–Company D Clerk. He graduated from Bruce High School and attended Holmes Jr. College. He was a member […]
Tag Archives | Columbia Gulf Transmission
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Shop local November 27, 2014
- A reason to be thankful November 27, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service