BRUCE – Max Owen Brasher Sr., 85, died Oct. 3, 2013, at his residence. He retired as a foreman from Columbia Gulf Transmission after 35 years. He was a WWII U.S. Army veteran who served as a Corporal–Company D Clerk. He graduated from Bruce High School and attended Holmes Jr. College. He was a member […]
Tag Archives | Columbia Gulf Transmission
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service