BRUCE – Max Owen Brasher Sr., 85, died Oct. 3, 2013, at his residence. He retired as a foreman from Columbia Gulf Transmission after 35 years. He was a WWII U.S. Army veteran who served as a Corporal–Company D Clerk. He graduated from Bruce High School and attended Holmes Jr. College. He was a member […]
Tag Archives | Columbia Gulf Transmission
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Houston FFA places at State Contest Day July 20, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin help houlka Houston ingram James Jones Mantee Mississippi Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service