WOODLAND – Minnie Florence Ward Chandler, 87, died Tuesday, June 17, 2014, in Trace Regional Hospital. She was born Oct. 7, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Robert Ward and Dora Gaskin Ward. She was a member of Woodland Baptist Church.Visitation service will be from 1 p.m. until service time at 3 p.m. Thursday, June 19, […]
Tag Archives | Cockrell
CEDAR BLUFF – Robert “Bobby” Fitzgerald, 70, passed away on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born March 9, 1943, in the Cairo Community of Clay County, the son of the late William Freeman and Annie Catherine Cockrell Fitzgerald. He was a member of the Cairo Presbyterian Church. […]
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. He was born Aug. 13, 1943, in Bastrop, La., to Jualen Cockrell and Lilian White Cockrell. He was a minister at Mount Herman Primitive Baptist Church in Vardaman. Services will be at 1 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – Elder Ronald Ray Cockrell, 70, died Saturday Oct. 12, 2013, at White County Medical Center in Searcy, Ark. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Memorial Funeral Home of Houston.
JACKSON, Tenn. – Lucy Osborne Neely Cockrell, 83, formerly of Okolona, died Sunday, July 21, 2013, in Jackson, Tenn. She attended school in Okolona. She was a member of Eastern Star M.B. Church in Okolona, until she moved to Jackson, Tenn., and joined Springhill M.B. Church. She was married to the late Walter Neely and […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...