We’re living in ‘extreme’ times. The media remind us daily of how extreme this group or that group is, and the TEA Party has become the movement everybody loves to denigrate and vilify. Peter Wehner wrote a column in the New York Times asking, “Have Democrats pulled too far left?” Wehner contrasts President Clinton’s policies […]
Tag Archives | Clinton
PONTOTOC – Clinton W. Young, 94, passed away suddenly Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 6, 1919. He was a veteran of World War II. He was a retiree of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and the Pontotoc City School System, where he was a bus driver for 15 years. He was a member […]
PITTSBORO – Clinton Elvis McGreger, 89, died Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, at his home. He was born Sept. 26, 1923, in Calhoun County. He was a graduate of Vardaman High School. He was an active member of Rocky Mount Baptist Church, where he served as treasurer for many years. He married Cela Mitchell and they […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Unusually high absentee voting activity reported July 28, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...