ECRU – Jimmy Weatherly Sr., 72, died Friday, June 20, 2014, at his home in Ecru. He was born Aug. 26, 1941, in Pontotoc County to Zebedee and Rena Weatherly. He retired from Lane Furniture after 26 years. He loved spending time with his family and gardening. He collected knives and caps. He loved showing […]
Tag Archives | Clayton
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
ECRU – Jimmie “Tut” Wilder, 83, died Monday, Feb. 10, 2014, at his residence. He was a member of Ecru Baptist Church. He retired from Landmark Furniture Factory in 1997, after working in the cutting department of several furniture factories for 55 years. He enjoyed watching his grandchildren play basketball, watching car races, working in […]
- Making the grade December 12, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- United Furniture to expand in former Lane building December 16, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...