ECRU – Jimmy Weatherly Sr., 72, died Friday, June 20, 2014, at his home in Ecru. He was born Aug. 26, 1941, in Pontotoc County to Zebedee and Rena Weatherly. He retired from Lane Furniture after 26 years. He loved spending time with his family and gardening. He collected knives and caps. He loved showing […]
Tag Archives | Clayton
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
ECRU – Jimmie “Tut” Wilder, 83, died Monday, Feb. 10, 2014, at his residence. He was a member of Ecru Baptist Church. He retired from Landmark Furniture Factory in 1997, after working in the cutting department of several furniture factories for 55 years. He enjoyed watching his grandchildren play basketball, watching car races, working in […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Houlka races past Hilltoppers November 26, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....