ECRU – Jimmy Weatherly Sr., 72, died Friday, June 20, 2014, at his home in Ecru. He was born Aug. 26, 1941, in Pontotoc County to Zebedee and Rena Weatherly. He retired from Lane Furniture after 26 years. He loved spending time with his family and gardening. He collected knives and caps. He loved showing […]
Tag Archives | Clayton
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
ECRU – Jimmie “Tut” Wilder, 83, died Monday, Feb. 10, 2014, at his residence. He was a member of Ecru Baptist Church. He retired from Landmark Furniture Factory in 1997, after working in the cutting department of several furniture factories for 55 years. He enjoyed watching his grandchildren play basketball, watching car races, working in […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Fourth quarter October 2, 2014
- Smithville bats Lady Cats, 15-0 October 2, 2014
- Flywheel Festival was fall fun October 2, 2014
- Absentee voting October 2, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...