OKOLONA – Velma Collins Williams, 87, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 2, 1927, to Tommie Lee Collins and Gertrude Haynes Collins. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church. The Rev. William Stevenson will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is […]
Tag Archives | Clark Chapel
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – James H. “Bro” Canningham, 105, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at the Shearer Richardson Nursing Home. He was born Nov. 22, 1907, to L.C. Canningham and Indiana Canningham. He was a life long resident of Okolona and a deacon at the Clark Chapel Church. He provided taxi service for Okolona until past his […]
- Trustees get report on Middle School February 23, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Houston ponders community assets February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- Lenten Luncheon continues this week March 2, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...