OKOLONA – Velma Collins Williams, 87, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 2, 1927, to Tommie Lee Collins and Gertrude Haynes Collins. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church. The Rev. William Stevenson will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is […]
Tag Archives | Clark Chapel
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – James H. “Bro” Canningham, 105, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at the Shearer Richardson Nursing Home. He was born Nov. 22, 1907, to L.C. Canningham and Indiana Canningham. He was a life long resident of Okolona and a deacon at the Clark Chapel Church. He provided taxi service for Okolona until past his […]
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jennifer Westmoreland February 1, 2015
- Wildfire alert February 1, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: James Meredith January 31, 2015
- Open posts in Chickasaw, Monroe draw crowd of candidates January 31, 2015
- AG arrests two for false filings January 31, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...