OKOLONA – Velma Collins Williams, 87, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 2, 1927, to Tommie Lee Collins and Gertrude Haynes Collins. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church. The Rev. William Stevenson will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is […]
Tag Archives | Clark Chapel
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – James H. “Bro” Canningham, 105, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at the Shearer Richardson Nursing Home. He was born Nov. 22, 1907, to L.C. Canningham and Indiana Canningham. He was a life long resident of Okolona and a deacon at the Clark Chapel Church. He provided taxi service for Okolona until past his […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...