OKOLONA – Velma Collins Williams, 87, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 2, 1927, to Tommie Lee Collins and Gertrude Haynes Collins. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church. The Rev. William Stevenson will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is […]
Tag Archives | Clark Chapel
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – James H. “Bro” Canningham, 105, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at the Shearer Richardson Nursing Home. He was born Nov. 22, 1907, to L.C. Canningham and Indiana Canningham. He was a life long resident of Okolona and a deacon at the Clark Chapel Church. He provided taxi service for Okolona until past his […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...