OKOLONA – Velma Collins Williams, 87, died Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 2, 1927, to Tommie Lee Collins and Gertrude Haynes Collins. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, at Clark Chapel M.B. Church. The Rev. William Stevenson will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is […]
Tag Archives | Clark Chapel
OKOLONA – Leslie Lynell Nabors, 42, died Friday, May 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born April 3, 1971, to Hattie Nabors and Earl Dearing. She was a graduate of Okolona High School and a former employee of Tecumseh Products Co. and Sonic. She was a member of Clark Chapel Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – James H. “Bro” Canningham, 105, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at the Shearer Richardson Nursing Home. He was born Nov. 22, 1907, to L.C. Canningham and Indiana Canningham. He was a life long resident of Okolona and a deacon at the Clark Chapel Church. He provided taxi service for Okolona until past his […]
- BOBBY SANDERSON: Service to humanity November 15, 2014
- NEMCC softball named NFCA Top 10 academically November 18, 2014
- Stephens cast in ICC production November 18, 2014
- Houlka Community Thanksgiving is Nov. 22 November 19, 2014
- Defense plays its part in Cal-City’s perfect season November 19, 2014
- A man with a gun November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...