Monroe Journal An Okolona man was arrested at a safety check point and faces a narcotics charge. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office’s Narcotics Unit arrested Anthony T. McIntosh, 37. The arrest was the result of a safety check point at DeYoe Road and Highway 278 West. McIntosh is charged with possession of marijuana, felony amount. […]
Tag Archives | Chickasaw County Narcotics Investigator
A special series of events aimed at teaching kids how to deal with alcohol, drugs and peer pressure will be held at Calvary Baptist Church in Okolona starting Feb. 3. The program will feature Chickasaw County Narcotics Investigator Keith Roberson, Rehabilitation Counselor Shondra Gathings and Rev. Clarence Frison. The program starts at 6 p.m. each […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Houston donates bus to Chickasaw EMA September 30, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...