It’s going to be a busy summer and the fun has already started. We won’t be making a beach trip this year because we’re just too busy with other activities which kicked off last week. We made a trip to Chicago to see nephew, Max, graduate Navy basic training. Actually, we made a trip to […]
Tag Archives | Charlie
Everyone travels during the summer, some more and further than others. And we’ve all had travelers on our prayer lists for youth trips and missions and things such as that. I was taking things pretty well in stride until it hit too close to home. My nephew, Charlie Hopson, joined three other youth and three […]
SUMMIT – Charlie D. Hill, 85, of Summit , passed away Friday, April 19, 2013 at his residence. Visitation was from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, April 21, at Jones Family Funeral Services in McComb and 9 until funeral services there at 10 a.m. Monday, April 22. Rev. Vann Windom and Dr. David Millican officiated. […]
OKOLONA – Charlie C. Johnson, 67, died Friday, April 26, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 13, 1945, in Webster County to Robert Lee Johnson and Willie Crawford. He lived in Okolona for more than 30 years. He was a factory worker. Services will be at 10 a.m. today at Red Bud Church. […]
EGYPT – Charles B. “Charlie” King, 80, died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House. He was born to James Albert II and Florence Coburn King on Aug. 30, 1932, on the Redbud Plantation near Egypt. He graduated in 1950 from Okolona High (almost Egypt, it closed the year before), then Mississippi State University […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....