It’s going to be a busy summer and the fun has already started. We won’t be making a beach trip this year because we’re just too busy with other activities which kicked off last week. We made a trip to Chicago to see nephew, Max, graduate Navy basic training. Actually, we made a trip to […]
Tag Archives | Charlie
Everyone travels during the summer, some more and further than others. And we’ve all had travelers on our prayer lists for youth trips and missions and things such as that. I was taking things pretty well in stride until it hit too close to home. My nephew, Charlie Hopson, joined three other youth and three […]
SUMMIT – Charlie D. Hill, 85, of Summit , passed away Friday, April 19, 2013 at his residence. Visitation was from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, April 21, at Jones Family Funeral Services in McComb and 9 until funeral services there at 10 a.m. Monday, April 22. Rev. Vann Windom and Dr. David Millican officiated. […]
OKOLONA – Charlie C. Johnson, 67, died Friday, April 26, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 13, 1945, in Webster County to Robert Lee Johnson and Willie Crawford. He lived in Okolona for more than 30 years. He was a factory worker. Services will be at 10 a.m. today at Red Bud Church. […]
EGYPT – Charles B. “Charlie” King, 80, died Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House. He was born to James Albert II and Florence Coburn King on Aug. 30, 1932, on the Redbud Plantation near Egypt. He graduated in 1950 from Okolona High (almost Egypt, it closed the year before), then Mississippi State University […]
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- WHITFIELD: What’s in your backpack? August 24, 2014
- MCCORD: As I see it August 24, 2014
- Stone/Lewis August 24, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- UPDATE: Search continues for Willie C. “Doc” Harries August 25, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...