By Lynn West New Albany Gazette UNION COUNTY — New Albany police had taken 46 suspects into custody Wednesday out of 48 indicted as part of “Operation Fish Net” and expected to get the other two soon. The operation was a mass roundup of people charged with selling drugs in New Albany. Michael Erby, head […]
Tag Archives | charges
HOUSTON – Circuit Court judges and attorneys disposed of six case in three days of hearings in the Decmber term. The Houston Circuit Court docket held 91 cases at the first of 2013 but was reduced to 63 during the final term of court this year. Drug related charges continued to dominate the December […]
OKOLONA – Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth ruled there is enough evidence to bring formal charges against Okolona Assistant Police Chief Romona Robertson following a hearing late Monday afternoon. Howorth heard more than three hours or testimony and viewed video of the Mississippi Highway Patrol’s traffic stop of Robertson on Dec. 7 on Highway […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...