VARDAMAN – Bro. Jim Hilderbrand, 77, died Tuesday, April 29, 2014. He was born March 3, 1937, in Baltimore, Md., to his mother, Margaret Hildabrand Pheobus. He was a North Mississippi Medical Center volunteer chaplain and Hospice worker. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 3, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. […]
Tag Archives | Chamblee
BIG CREEK – Donald Kent James, 83, died Monday, March 17, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. He was born Dec. 4, 1930, in Webster County to Fred Eugene James and Nona Chamblee James. He was a self-employed farmer and a member of Big Creek Baptist Church. He was a retired U.S. Army sergeant and […]
HOUSTON – Peddling 80 miles on his 80th birthday is no big deal to Bob Chamblee. Chamblee and his cycling buddies hopped on the Tanglefoot Trail this weekend and rode from Houston to New Albany – and back – to mark Chamblee’s special day. “This is the first time I have done this much,” […]
Felicia and Steve Chamblee are pleased to announce the birth of their son, James Bishop Chamblee. Bishop was born on February 18, 2013 at NMMC Women’s Hospital in Tupelo, Mississippi. He weighed seven pounds, 13 ounces and was 19 inches long. Proud Grandparents are James and Kathy Smith and Jeff and Tammy Chamblee, all of […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...