VARDAMAN – Bro. Jim Hilderbrand, 77, died Tuesday, April 29, 2014. He was born March 3, 1937, in Baltimore, Md., to his mother, Margaret Hildabrand Pheobus. He was a North Mississippi Medical Center volunteer chaplain and Hospice worker. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 3, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. […]
Tag Archives | Chamblee
BIG CREEK – Donald Kent James, 83, died Monday, March 17, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. He was born Dec. 4, 1930, in Webster County to Fred Eugene James and Nona Chamblee James. He was a self-employed farmer and a member of Big Creek Baptist Church. He was a retired U.S. Army sergeant and […]
HOUSTON – Peddling 80 miles on his 80th birthday is no big deal to Bob Chamblee. Chamblee and his cycling buddies hopped on the Tanglefoot Trail this weekend and rode from Houston to New Albany – and back – to mark Chamblee’s special day. “This is the first time I have done this much,” […]
Felicia and Steve Chamblee are pleased to announce the birth of their son, James Bishop Chamblee. Bishop was born on February 18, 2013 at NMMC Women’s Hospital in Tupelo, Mississippi. He weighed seven pounds, 13 ounces and was 19 inches long. Proud Grandparents are James and Kathy Smith and Jeff and Tammy Chamblee, all of […]
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Lenten Luncheon continues this week March 2, 2015
- UPDATE: Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 2, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Ice, sleet accumulation expected tonight in region March 4, 2015
- Bats go cold in Bulldogs’ first loss March 4, 2015
- Habitat seeks potential homeowners March 4, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...