CEDAR BLUFF – Charles William Eacholes, 87, died Thursday, April 4, 2013, at his home. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Lower Prairie Creek M.B. Church. Burial will be in Watkins Cemetery. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday […]
Tag Archives | Cedar Bluff
PHEBA – John Michael “Foots” Vance, 66, passed away on Friday, March 15, 2013, at his home in Pheba. He was born Dec. 30, 1946, in Houston to Anna Lloyd Fant Morgan and Lt. Col. John Gurney Vance. He began working for GM&O Railroad in 1971. He was a conductor with Kansas City Southern for […]
PHEBA – Anne Franklin Washington, 77, passed away on Thursday, March 7, 2013, at OCH Regional Medical Center, in Starkville. She was born Aug. 12, 1935, in Cedar Bluff to Sarah Louise Anthony and John Luther Franklin. She was a retired educator, teaching second grade at West Side and South Side for 32 years. She […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Bobbie Jean Jones Arney, 74, passed away Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013, at her home. She was born March 25, 1938, in Sturgis to Lillie Jane Ray Jones and Wiley Hamilton Jones Jr. She had worked as a sales clerk at Cato Department Store, a designer-florist at West Point Flower Shop and a […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Michael Angelo Holmes, 35, died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at Cedar Bluff. Services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Assembly in Jesus Christ. Burial will be in Greenwood Cemetery. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. In lieu of visitation, a guest register book will be […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Mary Rose Dendy Brand, 63, died Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-GT, in Columbus. A resident of the Cairo community, she was born March 25, 1949, in Anchor community in Chickasaw County to Jewel Lorene Dendy and Ellis Adron Dendy. She married Lonnie Edgar Brand on Aug. 22, 1970, at […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Ralph Hickman “Bubba” Elliott, 60, passed away on Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012, at his home, in Cedar Bluff. He was born June 9, 1952, in Clay County to Birdie Ruth Reid and Ralph H. Elliott Sr. He was the owner of Elliott Trucking, contracted with FedEx Ground for over 20 years. He […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...