Courtesy Cecil and Linda Williams of Houlka celebrated 50 years of marriage on Jan. 3, 2014. Their family gathered at Seafood Junction Jan. 4, and celebrated this special event.
Tag Archives | Cecil
TUPELO – The Rev. Cecil Marion Pumphrey, 77, died at his residence in Tupelo on Friday, Jan. 17, 2014, after a prolonged illness. The Rev. Pumphrey was born on Dec. 3, 1936, in Chickasaw County to Charlie Marion and Lucille Davis Pumphrey He was a Minister of the Gospel for over 50 years. He began his […]
BIG CREEK – Cecil Flemons, 86, died Saturday, May 4, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home. He was born Sept. 23, 1926, in Pine Valley, to Robert Holland Flemons and Freddie Blake Carmical Flemons. He was a farmer, former Mason Big Creek Lodge, former Farm Beurea Board Member, Former Member of Gore Spring Gin […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Islam and the Crusades February 21, 2015
- Region could see inches of snow today February 25, 2015
- Band Booster seafood fundraiser underway February 25, 2015
- School, business, industry and institution closing February 25, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...