HOULKA – Robert Lamar Moore, 61, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was a native of Chickasaw County. He was a member of Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston, where he was chairman of the deacon board and a Sunday school teacher. He was an employee of Franklin Manufacturing in […]
Tag Archives | Cane Creek Cemetery
HOULKA – Leonard “Hoover” Vance, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at his residence in Houlka. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of the late Vernon and Verna Mae Vance. He was a member of West Grove M.B. Church in Houlka. He loved being with his friends and his chickens. Celebration of life […]
- EDITORIAL: Tourism Tax Facts May 19, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...