HOULKA – Robert Lamar Moore, 61, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was a native of Chickasaw County. He was a member of Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston, where he was chairman of the deacon board and a Sunday school teacher. He was an employee of Franklin Manufacturing in […]
Tag Archives | Cane Creek Cemetery
HOULKA – Leonard “Hoover” Vance, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at his residence in Houlka. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of the late Vernon and Verna Mae Vance. He was a member of West Grove M.B. Church in Houlka. He loved being with his friends and his chickens. Celebration of life […]
- Houlka Community Thanksgiving is Nov. 22 November 19, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...