HOULKA – Robert Lamar Moore, 61, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was a native of Chickasaw County. He was a member of Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston, where he was chairman of the deacon board and a Sunday school teacher. He was an employee of Franklin Manufacturing in […]
Tag Archives | Cane Creek Cemetery
HOULKA – Leonard “Hoover” Vance, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at his residence in Houlka. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of the late Vernon and Verna Mae Vance. He was a member of West Grove M.B. Church in Houlka. He loved being with his friends and his chickens. Celebration of life […]
- Extension gives out 1,600 trees March 3, 2014
- Lady Eagles wrap in Overall March 6, 2014
- Dale Weeks March 6, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: A dog named Sunday March 6, 2014
- Virginia Dopson March 6, 2014
- Circuit Court verdict rendered in Okolona March 10, 2014
- Big Bass! March 8, 2014
- Spring forward! March 8, 2014
- WINTER JAM: Christian music festival sells out at BancorpSouth Arena March 7, 2014
- Reading is learning March 7, 2014
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...
- WEDDING: Earnest/Morgan | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] E.J. Earnest […]...
- 60th ANNIVERSARY: Rad & Betty Clark | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Ralph Coggins […]...