HOULKA – Robert Lamar Moore, 61, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was a native of Chickasaw County. He was a member of Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston, where he was chairman of the deacon board and a Sunday school teacher. He was an employee of Franklin Manufacturing in […]
Tag Archives | Cane Creek Cemetery
HOULKA – Leonard “Hoover” Vance, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at his residence in Houlka. A native of Calhoun County, he was the son of the late Vernon and Verna Mae Vance. He was a member of West Grove M.B. Church in Houlka. He loved being with his friends and his chickens. Celebration of life […]
- PROM NIGHT 2016! April 24, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...