HOUSTON – Canzater “”Candy”” Catledge Gillespie died Monday, Dec. 16, 2013, at Silver Creek Assisted Living in Olive Branch. She was the oldest of nine children born to the union of Sylvester and Eloise Catledge in Houston on Jan. 9, 1942. Services will be 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 23, at Trinity Outreach Center Church of […]
Tag Archives | Candy
HOUSTON – Chickasaw Development Foundation, along with businesses, merchants and church organizations, are sponsoring a night of fun Oct. 31 for children, but priority one is safety and that comes from organization. “Obviously we want the children to have fun, but ultimately safety is our number one concern,” said CDF Executive Director Joyce East. The […]
HOUSTON – Halloween in Houston will have a new activity for children, parents and the public in general. Chickasaw Development Foundation is sponsoring a Spooktacular Boo Bash and partnering with local businesses and merchants to offer a family-friendly evening on the Courthouse Square. The event begins at 6 p.m. with trick-or-treating around the square and […]
VARDAMAN – Six years ago, Candy Huffman of Vardaman couldn’t have imagined herself running a 5K. “I ran to the refrigerator and ran to the couch and ran from the dog,” Huffman joked. But now, she’s not only walked in five 5K events, she’s training to run in her next one and even hopes to […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 25, 2015
- NMMC to offer pre-admission class for Hispanic mothers July 25, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...