JACKSON (AP) – The qualifying deadline is Friday for Mississippi’s the nonpartisan judicial races on the ballot for the Nov. 4 general election. On the ballot will be races for three Mississippi Court of Appeals judgeships and county, chancery and circuit judges across the state. The candidates run without party affiliation. The three incumbent members […]
Tag Archives | candidates
CHICKASAW COUNTY – The Democratic and Republican parties are offering up their slates of candidates for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives and Mississippi will test its new voter ID law in just under 30 days. Voters will head to the polls on Tuesday, June 3, pick a party and cast their ballot […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – The slate of candidates for city offices across Chickasaw County has been set and the campaigning for city elections in Houston, Okolona, Houlka and Woodland has officially begun. Several candidates for city offices waited until the Friday deadline to get on the ballot in their respective community for offices of mayor, aldermen […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City, CDF discuss Tanglefoot trailhead August 15, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Houston runs over Bessemer August 21, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....