JACKSON (AP) – The qualifying deadline is Friday for Mississippi’s the nonpartisan judicial races on the ballot for the Nov. 4 general election. On the ballot will be races for three Mississippi Court of Appeals judgeships and county, chancery and circuit judges across the state. The candidates run without party affiliation. The three incumbent members […]
Tag Archives | candidates
CHICKASAW COUNTY – The Democratic and Republican parties are offering up their slates of candidates for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives and Mississippi will test its new voter ID law in just under 30 days. Voters will head to the polls on Tuesday, June 3, pick a party and cast their ballot […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – The slate of candidates for city offices across Chickasaw County has been set and the campaigning for city elections in Houston, Okolona, Houlka and Woodland has officially begun. Several candidates for city offices waited until the Friday deadline to get on the ballot in their respective community for offices of mayor, aldermen […]
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...