PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham, 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home in West Point.
Tag Archives | Calvert
WEST POINT – Phyllis Jean Parks Dreher, 83, passed away on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at Aurora Health and Rehabilitation, in Columbus. She was born July 19, 1929, in El Dorado, Ark., to Lena Jane Haynie and Walter Samuel Parks Sr. She had worked as a teacher’s assistant in West Point Public School System. She […]
WEST POINT – Tommy L. Rushing, 75, passed away on Sunday, April 21, 2013, at Community Hospice at Darlington Oaks in Verona. He was born Oct. 18, 1937, in Cleveland to Ora Rebecca Burgess and William Tommy Rushing. He worked in janitorial for the Blazon Tube Corporation for 25 years. He was of the Pentecostal […]
CEDAR BLUFF – Pauline “Polly” Williams, 75, passed away on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Medical Center-GT in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1937, in West Point to Sarah Elizabeth Arick and Tom Lee Williams. She had worked at Kroger as a deli manager for 11 years. She was a member of […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Love and Hate July 22, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...