Tag Archives | Bylaws
HOUSTON โ The Chickasaw Development Foundation voted to change their mission statement and will now focus more on community building, attracting businesses and improving the quality of life for Chickasaw County. CDF bylaws require the organization to have a mission statement and leaders are charged with following it and using it as a guide in […]
- Top Toppers honored February 3, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s the little things . . . February 6, 2016
- Houlka honors 2015 gridders February 7, 2016
- $3 million worth of meth seized in Hinds County traffic stop February 7, 2016
- Iowa Caucus, reminds me of Groundhog Day February 7, 2016
- Myrtle football effort gets MHSAA approval February 9, 2016
- MSU grant helps students pursue medical dreams February 9, 2016
- Attorney General warns of IRS scammers February 9, 2016
- Area adults receive ICC scholarships February 8, 2016
- HMS girls have perfect season February 8, 2016
- oldabatt: "he had another prescription at the same time, of...
- Ashley Gammill Photography | Best Photos For You And Me: […] WEDDING: McNeece โ Gammill โ Anna Mc...
- Event Coordinator Memphis | locate - identity theft attorneys: […] Mennonite conference bringing influx of ...
- Adelaide Australia Florist | top flower shops: […] Sundancer takes World Solar Challenge โ...
- Australian Class Electrician | electrician courses: […] Sundancer rolls across Australian Outbac...