WEST POINT – Barnhart Crane & Rigging will move a boiler along a designated route from West Point to the Tennessee State line on Saturday, the Mississippi Department of Transportation reports. The route will include U.S. Highway 45A and U.S. Highway 45 and is one of several massive boilers that have been moved from is […]
Tag Archives | B&W
HOUSTON – Walter Morris “W. M.” Allen Jr., 87, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at his home in Houston. He was born Sept. 30, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Walter Morris Allen Sr. and Alma Lee Cox Allen. He was a retired farmer, a welder for B&W in West Point, a WWII Army veteran, and […]
WEST POINT – Charles Lewis Stafford Sr., 82, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at Rush Specialty Hospital in Meridian. He was born Sept. 8, 1930, in Clay County to the late Ellie Mae Shirley and Henry C. Stafford. He retired from B&W with 40 years service as a weld specialist. He was a member of […]
CUMBERLAND – Joe Edd Cooper, 69, died Thursday, April 11, 2013, at his residence. He was a retired construction repairman with B&W Mfg. He was a member of the Cumberland Baptist Church, where he was a deacon and church treasurer. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday April 14, at the Cumberland Baptist Church. Burial will […]
- Houston proposes tax hike September 12, 2014
- ICC Adult Learner scholars September 16, 2014
- Liquor defeated, beer apparently approved in Pontotoc September 17, 2014
- Houston WalMart target of bomb scare September 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...