WOODLAND – Esther Ruth Grisham Eaton, 68, died Monday, March 10, 2014, at her residence. She was born March 13, 1946, in Clarke County to Otha Felton Grisham and Dorthy Napp Grisham. She attended Amity Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 13, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. Walter […]
Tag Archives | Butler
FALKNER – Joy Elizabeth Butler Reed Ray, 52, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Tippah County Hospital in Ripley. She was born Dec. 18, 1960, to Elbert and Opal Wilbanks Butler in Corinth. She was member of Jesus Name Community Church. Services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8, at McBride Funeral Home Chapel in […]
POTTS CAMP – Jacky Wayne Butler, 52, died Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. He was born Oct. 26, 1960, in New Albany to William Ezra Butler and Louise Hale Butler. He was a welding supervisor. He loved cooking out and doing things for others. Services will be at 3 […]
TUPELO – Bobbie Sue Butler Burton, 79, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Magnolia Manor of Tupelo, A native of Mize, she had lived in Jackson many years before moving to Tupelo in 2010. She was a member of Daniel Memorial Baptist Church. She was a retired federal employee with 34 years of service with […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...