By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – You can rake those leaves into as high a pile as you want, but don’t put a match to them! Mississippi is still under a state-wide burn ban and that means anyone caught burning anything outside can be cited and fined up to $500. Despite recent rains the […]
Tag Archives | burn ban
HOUSTON – The recent spate of freezing weather has killed grass and plants and made them the perfect tinder for a wildfire. Chickasaw County Fire Coordinator Jonathan Blankenship is urging property owners not to burn outside until the countryside greens back up in the spring. “We had a fire up in Houlka on Friday […]
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Collecting old fines, collecting on promises April 28, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- NFL DRAFT: Tunsil falls to Miami in coach pay scandal, Jones misses 1st Round April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...