GERMANTOWN, Tenn. – George Burkett Hitt, 70, died Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Oxford. He was born Dec. 21, 1942, in Calhoun County, the son of Rich Goar Hitt and Ollie Herring Hitt. He was a self-employed bail bondsman, a member of Grace Baptist Church, president of Tennessee Association of Professional Bail Agents […]
Tag Archives | Burkett
- Nineteen arrested as part of Itawamba County drug roundup July 15, 2014
- Two die in fire north of West Point July 18, 2014
- McDaniel supporters comb ballot boxes July 19, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it July 19, 2014
- VanCleave celebrates 105th birthday July 19, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin help houlka Houston ingram James Jones Mantee Mississippi Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service