OKOLONA –The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made four arrests in a series of burglaries, with divers called in to recover some of the loot. Two homes on Forrest Street were burglarized about two weeks ago with guns, jewelry, watches and money stolen in the break-ins. It is believed that as authorities began developing suspects […]
Tag Archives | Burglaries
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Houston Fire Dept. hosts annual youth safety event August 13, 2014
- As I see it August 16, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts August 18, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service