PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham Sr., 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 18, 1957, in Maben, the son of Peggy Jean Boyette and Emmett Jefferson Bigham. He was a maintenance technician at Bryan Foods in West Point for 32 years. He was […]
Tag Archives | Bryan Foods
WEST POINT – James Robert Bagwell, 66, passed away, Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born June 7, 1947, in Monroe County, the son of the late James William Bagwell and Margaret Stanford Bagwell McGraw. He was a member of First Baptist Church in West Point. He […]
PHEBA – Emmett Bigham, 82, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. He was born Aug. 13, 1930, in Eupora to Ethel Powers and Norman Egbert Bigham. He was a retired superintendent of the canning department of Bryan Foods for 36 years and was of the Baptist faith. He was an avid […]
MANTEE – Rayburn Dean “Ray” Kratz, 68, passed away on Saturday, July 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. He was born April 29, 1945, in Eugene, Ore., to Carol Jean Kratz and the late Rev. James Kratz. He was a retired supervisor in the canning department with Bryan Foods for 27 years. […]
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- Houston WalMart target of bomb scare September 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...