PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham Sr., 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 18, 1957, in Maben, the son of Peggy Jean Boyette and Emmett Jefferson Bigham. He was a maintenance technician at Bryan Foods in West Point for 32 years. He was […]
Tag Archives | Bryan Foods
WEST POINT – James Robert Bagwell, 66, passed away, Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born June 7, 1947, in Monroe County, the son of the late James William Bagwell and Margaret Stanford Bagwell McGraw. He was a member of First Baptist Church in West Point. He […]
PHEBA – Emmett Bigham, 82, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. He was born Aug. 13, 1930, in Eupora to Ethel Powers and Norman Egbert Bigham. He was a retired superintendent of the canning department of Bryan Foods for 36 years and was of the Baptist faith. He was an avid […]
MANTEE – Rayburn Dean “Ray” Kratz, 68, passed away on Saturday, July 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. He was born April 29, 1945, in Eugene, Ore., to Carol Jean Kratz and the late Rev. James Kratz. He was a retired supervisor in the canning department with Bryan Foods for 27 years. […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...