The mission at Mugs on Main is to bring community together and if they can sell a cup of coffee and a cookie along the way, that’s great. Mugs on Main opened at the front of Excel Common’s senior adult center a little over a year ago as a venue for older residents of Okolona […]
Tag Archives | Brown
BRUCE – James Lee Covington, 88, died Sunday, March 10, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. He was born May 9, 1924, in Calhoun County. He was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II and recipient of the Purple Heart. He was a farmer and a member of Rocky Branch Baptist Church. He […]
OXFORD – Robert Jackson Mullins, infant son of Robert Brian and Leigh Carole Gordon Mullins, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, at the Baptist Hospital in Oxford. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Shannon Cemetery with Dr. Roy McHenery and Dr. Eric Boykin officiating. W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors is in charge […]
HOUSTON – Betty Joann Brown, 52, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Midway Baptist Church in Vardaman. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Serenity-Autry Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from 5 to […]
HOUSTON – Betty J. Brown, 52, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Serenity-Autry Funeral Home of Pontotoc. A complete obituary will be published in the next edition of the Chickasaw Journal
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- Cyclist dies on Natchez Trace Parkway April 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...