PETAL – Elizabeth Dabbs Brock, 42, died Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital. She taught culinary arts at Petal High School. She was a member of Petal-Harvey Baptist Church. She loved shopping, decorating and gardening. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20, at Petal-Harvey Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Hillcrest […]
Tag Archives | Brock
HOUSTON – Hazel Jeanette Brock Harmon, 81, died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 18, 1931, to Jack and Ruby Brock of Van Vleet. She was a mother, a homemaker and a Methodist. She owned and operated Harmon Hall House for 15 years. Services […]
VARDAMAN – Modene Murphree Sutherland, 99, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. She was born Nov. 18, 1913, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker, a member of New Liberty Baptist Church, and a member of Vardaman Home Demonstration Club, where she had a 75 year pin. Services will be […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal JACKSON – East Webster’s bowling team has definitely found its place in the championship city. After sweeping the regional tournament in Tupelo at Rebel Lanes, the Wolverines were ready to take care of business in Jackson. Starting the day with the best two games of the tournament, the Wolverines took […]
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it July 26, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...