PETAL – Elizabeth Dabbs Brock, 42, died Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital. She taught culinary arts at Petal High School. She was a member of Petal-Harvey Baptist Church. She loved shopping, decorating and gardening. Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20, at Petal-Harvey Baptist Church. Burial will follow in Hillcrest […]
Tag Archives | Brock
HOUSTON – Hazel Jeanette Brock Harmon, 81, died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 18, 1931, to Jack and Ruby Brock of Van Vleet. She was a mother, a homemaker and a Methodist. She owned and operated Harmon Hall House for 15 years. Services […]
VARDAMAN – Modene Murphree Sutherland, 99, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. She was born Nov. 18, 1913, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker, a member of New Liberty Baptist Church, and a member of Vardaman Home Demonstration Club, where she had a 75 year pin. Services will be […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal JACKSON – East Webster’s bowling team has definitely found its place in the championship city. After sweeping the regional tournament in Tupelo at Rebel Lanes, the Wolverines were ready to take care of business in Jackson. Starting the day with the best two games of the tournament, the Wolverines took […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...